- Who is responsible for your information?
- What do we use your information for?
- What forms the basis for our processing of information about you?
- Who do we share our information with?
- How long do we retain information about you?
- What rights do you have?
1. Who is responsible for your information
Responsible for the processing of your personal data:
Tel. 97 31 11 14
6960 Hvide Sande
2. What is your information used for?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Delivery of agreed services/goods / services.
- Distribution of marketing materials.
- Individual marketing, targeting tailored offers and services to your personal needs and wishes.
- Surveys, statistics and analyses to improve our products and services.
- To provide you with the optimal customer service.
- In connection with any arising legal claim.
The provision of personal data may be necessary in connection with the conclusion of a contract for the supply of products or services. In these situations, we will not be able to offer you our products or services unless you provide us with the required information.
3. On what basis do we process your personal data?
Our processing of personal data is always based on a legal basis.
We may process your personal data on the following basis:
- Your consent when we process information about you.
- When you shop on our webshop, the processing will be necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party or for the implementation of measures taken at your request prior to the conclusion of a contract.
- Processing of information about you and your purchases in connection with the handling of customer service related inquiries.
- To target our marketing on social media or other websites.
- Identifying risky transactions to combat online fraud.
4. Who do we share your information with?
We share information about you with:
- Our suppliers of IT services (data processors).
- External auditors.
- Facebook and Google for the purpose of showcasing marketing materials on their platforms.
- Public authorities, if required by law.
- Warning records that identify risky transactions for the purpose of combating (organized) online fraud.
5. How long do we keep your information?
Transaction information is stored for 5 years from the date of the transaction as a result of the bookkeeping Act.
6. What rights do you have?
As a customer you as a data subject have the right to exercise the following rights:
- Insight and rectification of your information.
- Deletion on request (see below).
- Data portability, i.e. that you can, upon request, receive the information you have provided in a structured, plain and machine-readable format.
- Possibility to withdraw your consent. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
- Possibility to require restriction of the processing of personal data.
As a customer, you have the right to inspect and correct your information at any time, just as you have the opportunity to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
You can request that your personal information be deleted at any time. Your information will be deleted at your request if one of the following criteria applies;
- You withdraw your consent (if your consent formed the basis for the processing),
- The information is found to be incorrect; or
- Are no longer necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected; or
- The information is processed illegally.